Accossato Master Cylinder PRS 19X -17-18-19
This brake master cylinder has the revolutionary Accossato PRS system which allows the rider to make tool free adjustments of the lever center distance selecting between the moderate (17 mm), firm (18mm), or most responsive (19 mm). The advantage of the Accossato PRS comes from the relationship of the piston which is kept “in-axis” (meaning on a "straight line") as it acts on the position of the fulcrum during all lever adjustments. For this reason, the power of the Accossato PRS 19x-17-18-19 is an upgrade over other variable distance master cylinders. This technology was invented by Accossato, is not found on the RCS, and guarantees a more precise, immediate, and powerful feel with reduced wear on the internal gasket, piston, and cylinder wall.
This brake master uses a 19mm diameter piston and a upgraded racers folding, short length lever. This is a popular choice for riders who have smaller hands or wish for the lever to be accessed easily towards the center of the bike and for stunt riding.
Accossato produces race quality master cylinders and braking components using a 100% quality-control process mandating all core components to be inspected under a microscope before assembly, pressure calibrated, and vacuum tested upon final assembly.
- TECHNICAL FEATURESFolding Lever: (adjustable) 19mm x 17mm (track use), 19mm x 18mm, 19mm x 19mm
- Material: Pressure Forged Aluminum
- Piston: 19mm
- Disc Application: Double
- Surface Protection: Anodized
- Standard Folding Lever w/ RST Part#: ACC-LV005N-PRS-L-RST
- Short Folding Lever Part#: ACC-LV005N-PRS-C
- Exclusive Three (3) Year Limited USA Warranty
- ITEMS REQUIRED TO COMPLETE INSTALLATIONWe suggest using the Accossato 30ml Brake Reservoir Mounting Kit (Part# ACC-KITVG) as it includes a reservoir, bracket, hardware and tubing.
- The 19PRS includes a double hole banjo bolt with 3 copper washers. This will work if you have 2 brake lines coming off the master cylinder. If you only have 1 line off the master you will need a M10x1.0 Single Hole Banjo Bolt Part#: ACC-MS2365.
- If you wish to retain brake light functionality you will require a Double Hole Inline Brake Light Pressure Switch Banjo Bolt Part#: ACC-ID002.
- If you intend to use your stock reservoir you will require a length of 6mm Tygon 2375 Tubing and 2 3/8" Spring Clamps.
- Dot 4 Brake fluid will be needed. We suggest replacing all of the fluid in the system when you install the master. Do NOT use Dot 5.1